Making Papa Proud!
Finland gets so dark so quick that we put up our tree and lights early. It is just nice to have extra lights and the Christmas decorations out early.
This is from our trip to Lapland. I am so glad we bought it, every year when we pull it out we remember what a great trip that was!
Our dining room. It is typical for houses to have these lights in windows. If we ever build again I will put electrical outlets under every window for this reason! They look so pretty when it is dark!
Adding a little cheer to our kitchen too!
Our Merry Christmas sign. The first few years we were here there was nothing in English, so I found this and had to buy it! :) Now there are many more decorations available here, but this is still one of my favorites!
Frosty warming his tush on the top of the fire place!
Our entrance way.
My favorite! Our stockings that Grandma made. These have a special place in our hearts!
Front door and light in the side window. I am obsessed with christmas lights. Probably since it is so dark here!
Hard to see, but the frosty is from Nana and Papa. Nana wrote on it and I love it!
I have even decorated our utility room! Look at the frosty family on our mirror! :)
Christmas decals on the window of the utility room! ;)
Sadie, my shadow. Wherever I go, she goes. She loves me. Not sure why. The girls really want to play with her, but she doesn't want to very often. She would rather follow me around.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home