Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girls weekend!

This weekend Pete went to his friends cabin and the girls and I stayed home and had a girls weekend! On Friday Ella has taekwondo so we decided to go shopping before and grab a bite to eat. My Finnish class is near a new shopping mall so we decided to try that. It is a really nice mall and a neat food court area. This is the girls sitting under a tree at Hesburger. 

On Saturday there was a Christmas Market in Kirkkonummi center. We live in Kirkkonummi, but on the far north side. It was a beautiful day so we decided to head down. Here is some of the market from the parking walkway. I love going to these markets and just walking around. I am grateful to have daughters who enjoy this as much as I do. 

My little shoppers!

Next to the market was a little park. It was beautiful and we had an hour before their swimming practice so we hung out here for a while! 


The dark season is here. The sun goes down a bit before 4. This picture was at 4:30 waiting at the car wash. We went home and then had a sauna and watched a movie! 

It was a great weekend with my girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home