Thursday, October 31, 2013

A little bit of Ella!

Just a random Ella post. She is doing so great at school this year. Such a huge difference from last year. Math has always been so hard for her, but this year she is doing AWESOME! She tucks right in and gets it done and dare I say is enjoying it! :) She is also writing more and more. Some in both languages. But since they are in Finnish school and all hobbies are in Finnish, we have made the house an English zone. So here she has been writing in English. I haven't been working with her at all because she was so overwhelmed with her classes already that I didn't want to add more to her plate. But I have encouraged her to write and read. Don't ever worry about spelling!!! JUST WRITE!!! So when I went to her room and saw this hanging from her door I was pleased as punch! :) She asked me if she spelt it right. I was honest with her but told her that it didn't matter and that it was perfect just the way it was. Everyone understood what it means and she just wrote it, which is what I have been telling her. I was happy that she decided to leave it up! 

Ella is a frequent buddy of mine to the American Women's Club events. On Wednesdays we go to a handicrafts group. It is held at the members houses, switching houses. She LOVES this house! My friend Brenda has two huge german sheppards. HUGE. Big scary dogs. But they aren't they are sweet and gentle and kind and Ella LOVES them. The sad part is Brenda is leaving in a week. So we went to the last meeting at her house and got some pictures of Ella with her favorite one of the two. This is Ella and Marcus. He loves her and she loves him. So sweet! 

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger Kim O'Neill said...

I love the "do not disterd" :) that's great! awwh I miss my girlies!
-Aunty Kimmy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home