Stitches and Bones
On Monday Pete decided to go for a run and I was going to get the girls to bed. I asked them to go upstairs and brush their teeth and I would be right there to help. I went to the kitchen to put a glass in the dishwasher. I heard a THUD, SILENCE and then the SCREAM. I ran around the corner and Ella was laying on the floor. I picked her up and gave her a hug, just thinking she fell, but she was screaming so loud that I looked at her face and it was covered in blood. I grabbed a washcloth and tried to find where the blood was coming from. I was SO afraid it was her eye. But I saw she had a gash above her eye. I called Pete and told him to get HOME NOW! We took her to the ER and there was a huge wait so we took her to the private clinic and they got us in with a surgeon and she was stitched up in no time. I don't deal well with these things at all, thank god Pete does! They took her to the operating room and I could hear her yelling in the waiting room! Poor pumpkin! Sofia was so upset too because her sister was hurting! I am just glad she is okay. Oh and if anyone is keeping count we have lived in Finland for 3 years and this is her 3rd trip to the ER. Not to mention the asthma control and well baby check-ups. This is so payback from when I was a kid! 
She looks a little better today. We went to the Natural Science Museum and she didn't complain about it at all.
Sofia was so proud because she had to buy her own train ticket!
My cute girls!
Outside the museum. 


These were so funny. they were like little outhouse holes and there were 'samples' of all the different animals poop! They loved this!
There were bones in a box that they had to find where they went. A bone puzzle, they loved that too!

She looks a little better today. We went to the Natural Science Museum and she didn't complain about it at all.
Sofia was so proud because she had to buy her own train ticket!
My cute girls!
Outside the museum. 


These were so funny. they were like little outhouse holes and there were 'samples' of all the different animals poop! They loved this!

There were bones in a box that they had to find where they went. A bone puzzle, they loved that too!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home