Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update!

I can't believe that it has been almost 6 months without an update. Lazy is the main reason why. But, my computer did die and I have been waiting for a new one to update one. Ella has also decided that she LOVES the camera and uses it until the battery runs out and then the lazy factor kicks in and I don't upload any pictures. So here is a quick update on what we have been up to..... I don't have any pictures on this computer from our summer trip to the US, it was great and I will get pictures up as soon as I find the CD's! But we got back to Finland in August and had a few weeks before Sofia started school. We also adopted a dog. She is a shih-tzu and we named her Sadie. She is a little stinker, but cute and we have all come to love her in one way or another! :) She is a good puppy. She loves the girls and just wants to be next to us all the time! Ella is paining with water on the back deck.
Movie night! Of course Sadie is front and center too! Sofia lost ANOTHER tooth! We got a package from Nana and Papa!!! Thank you so much!! We LOVE packages!!
Halloween was fun this year too! We had 2 parties. One at Sofia's school and one at the American Womens Club. Both were fun! The girls decided to be witches. And NO I do not make them be the same thing. They want to all the time! Even when buying clothes they tend to want the same things! But Sofia is slowly starting to get her own 'style' and it is 70's hippie style! She is so super cute! Ella is still all things girly and pink pink pink!

We said goodbye to two of our closest friends! We had some nice nights with them before they moved back to Canada. Being silly!


All of the kids at the good-bye lunch.

We miss our friends!! The summer is over and fall and now winter are here and it is DARK again.......
Sadie Mae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home