Syysloma trip
The girls had Syysloma or fall break this past week on Thursday and Friday. We decided to have some fun and go to Tallinn for a night with a friend of mine and her two kids. Her kids are a bit younger than my girls, but they all get along great and that means the Moms have some relaxing time too! The weather was nice the first day so we walked around the old town and let the kids play at a park. The second day was rainy and windy so we went to a children's museum and then a mall before heading back to the boat.
The kids were talking on the way to Tallinn that they were excited to have a pillow fight when Ella said 'but don't hit Mia with a hard pillow, she doesn't like it. I know....I tried and she didn't like it!' Oh, Ella. :)
I am posting from my ipad so the pictures are out of order, and I cannot figure out how to get them moved around.....oh well.
Here we are at the children's museum. It was a great place for the kids and only 5 euros for all three of us to get in. They especially liked being shop keepers at the 'store'.
We stayed in a hotel close to the harbor. Great hotel, great service and what a view! I would stay here again!
My friend knew her way around Tallinn much better than I did. She even showed us a great cafe on the top of the old wall surrounding old town. We had to walk up super steep stone steps and the cafe was right along the edge. There were great window wells that the kids were playing in, pretending to be gargoyles.
The first day in old town we stumbled into this resturaunt called Oliver. It was a great find with a good kids menu and yummy steak and wine for the moms!
Sofia and my friends son on the boat on the way over to Tallinn. It was so cold and windy. We snapped a quick picture and back inside!
Ella and my friends daughter.
All 4 kids ready to go!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home