LONG week, FUN weekend!
It had been a long week. Ella and I were home sick with a sore throat and fever all week. We needed to have some fun this weekend so we took the girls bowling at this great little bowling alley near our house. The girls both asked to have their birthday parties there.
Thankfully, Ella was feeling better on Saturday and was able to take part in her teams first tournament. They played three games and lost them all, but they played hard and had fun.
The girls had a Halloween party at their school. The school goes until 9th grade so I wasn't too sure about Ella going. Finland doesn't really do halloween, but over the past few years it has really grown here. The hard part is they seem to have grasped onto the scary part of halloween. So they love haunted houses and anything scary. Ella hates anything scary. So we let her go and told her to call us if she wants to come home. She went for an hour and called us to come and get her. I did get a good picture of my little vampire before she left. No picture of Sofia. She was at a friends house getting ready for the party and didn't dress up. She just wore makeup and did her hair. My big girl.
While being sick all week I started working on a hat for Ella. After a few rows I thought it was way too big for her. So we decided to make it a cowl instead. I am working on the matching hat now.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home