Happy Easter!
Happy Easter!! In Finland we had a long weekend, Pete and I were off Friday-Monday. So we decided to go for a long weekend getaway. We rented a cabin about 2.5 hours north of Helsinki. It was beautiful, snowy and cold! I walked a lot while we were gone and I took some great pictures.... on my phone! I have a new phone so I don't know how to get the off! I will figure it out and post them later! The girls love going 'camping' if they only knew how far away from camping this cabin actually was! The cabin had one bedroom with two beds, so the girls slept in the bedroom and Pete and I had pull out couches in the living room. It also has a full kitchen, fireplace, bathroom and sauna!
Here are the girls roasting sausages for dinner with Daddy!
Making Eater decorations.
Some of the finished artwork.
Easter morning after finding the baskets and eggs.
On our way out of town I checked the mailbox and there was a slip for a package at the post office! We swung by the post office to pick up the package and I am so glad we did! Nana sent me a birthday package full of great treats and cute shirts! Thanks Nana!! The girls love their shirts and the bunny ears!! Perfect timing!
Here are the girls in their new shirts and bunny ears!
There was a horse riding place about 20 min away from the cabin. Here we are getting ready to go for a ride. S didn't want to go so I went on the first round. Once S saw it wasn't so bad she wanted a turn too! So we ended up going for two rounds, at 30 min each. E was freezing after being on a horse for one hour! She was so happy that she didn't care!
E on her horse. The second day we went riding, she was trying to pet the horse and slipped off the saddle and fell right on her head! Thank goodness she was wearing her helmet. She cried a bit, but got right back on!
S on her horse. She loved it once she was brave enough to get on it!
The girls!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home