Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!!
We started our celebration at our friends house and the girls used sparklers for the first time. They LOVED them! I didnt even buy any because I thought they would be too scared! I was wrong! SA also suprised us and LOVED fireworks. Helsinki has fireworks everywhere on New Year's Eve. Our apartment was so loud because we live by a lake. There are a few docks around the lake and it was constant booms until about 1am. All fireworks here are legal and they shoot off big rocket fireworks. I have to say that I was scared last night, just something about a drunk guy lighting off rocket fireworks that sets me on edge! But SA used ear plugs and she really enjoyed the fireworks! 4th of July will be fun with her this year! YAH!



Earlier in the day we brought the girls to Hop Lop, an indoor play area. After 2 hours, two very sweaty, very red girls were ready to go home for a little rest!
We wish everyone a wonderful 2008!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home