Go Away Big Green Monster

We have this book. It is a cute book. But right now I just keep thinking of the title and us being sick. We are all sick. We have all been sick for a while, and the Green Monster will not go away! Ella has had an eye and ear infection. She seems to be doing better now, she is left with a gross cough and runny nose after a week of antibiotics. I had an ear and sinus infection. I was on antibiotics for a week and I am still as stuffed as ever. I also have a horrible cough that makes breathing impossible, let along sleeping. Sofia went to the doctor today and has already been treated for pink eye. She has so much wax in her ear they cannot see in. We have a wax remover that we have to use and then have her seen again. Pete is sick, but being a man and refusing to admit it and go see a doctor. It could also be the 5 shots and countless pills he has had because he is on his way to India. All I can say is a teleconfrence would have been eaiser!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home