More Birthday Fun
EK wanted to ride a horse for her birthday, so we found a place where they give rides on Sunday's. The kids can choose between a pony ride or a big horse ride. SA wanted to ride the pony and of course EK wanted 'the horse with the legs'.
SA on the pony
EK getting onto the big horse

After riding, we came home wet and cold. So Daddy gave the girls a warm shower and I made lunch. I made the girls sloppy joe's. No big deal right. Well they have never had sloppy joe's because they don't sell the mixes here, and I just haven't thought about doing it without the mix. But Nana sent a can of Manwich a while back and it just popped into my head. The girls LOVED them! Both kept saying YUMMY the whole time! So Nana anytime you want to send Manwich the girls love it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home