Our families adventures as we live in Helsinki Finland for a few years.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Little Ballerina
E has been taking dance classes and on April 26th she had her first recital. Mommy, S and Mummu sat for 1.5 hours waiting to see E on stage. Only she didn't go on! She was backstage with Daddy and decided that she does not want to do this! So, no pictures of her on stage!
Oooh, the poor thing. Anna always has stage fright too. But at the last minute she will go out. Dancing is her love. But for her most recent spring concert, she refused to sing and just sat on stage. I dunno. I get the fright though, poor E. She does look cute, though!!!
1 Comments:
Oooh, the poor thing. Anna always has stage fright too. But at the last minute she will go out. Dancing is her love. But for her most recent spring concert, she refused to sing and just sat on stage. I dunno. I get the fright though, poor E. She does look cute, though!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home