Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent. It is such a waste of money. I would love to own our own place.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ahh haaa Ahhh haaa! In 1996 when I was dating my husband. I think.

3. Flavor of Ice cream?
Chocolate.

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Buying that damn Neon! :)

5. Name of your second grade teacher?
Mrs. (I can picture her, but cannot for the life of me remember her last name. It starts with a B.)??Oh, I remember. Mrs. Balmes. I dropped a cup of pencils once and she was evil mean to me. I still don't care for her!

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Running

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A Mommy

8. How many colleges did you attend?
3

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was semi clean and matched my pants. (By the way... not a requirement in Finland!)

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
Oh boy isn't this a great question for me.....I plead the 5th.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
YES!!! Lets get these munchkins to daycare! (It has been a rough week with Pete in India!)

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Please.... don't let Ella keep coughing and puking all night!

14.What do you miss about being a child?
Everything. I had a great childhood.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathrooms. Thank God I have a husband that understands this and does it for me!

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I would.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
In the summer - up early. In the winter - sleep in. Only in Finland. In the US morning person all the way!

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Casper the friendly ghost. I don't know if I ever saw the show, but my Mom sang the song all the time. It kinda grew on me.

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Just hang out with Kari and Heather. Same with Pete and the girls.

21. Have you found real love yet?
Yep.

22. When did you start feeling old?
I don't yet.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Salami.

25. What do you get every time you go to Wal-Mart?
Well it would cost so much to get there, I just don't go :).

26. Beach or lake?
Lake.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, I love being married.

28. Do you own property?
Nope.

29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
Computer

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out?
Any girly movie, but I don't care who knows!

31. What's your drink?
Almost any wine, light ciders.

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys

33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Michele or Tammy hopefully I will this summer!

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Anything that is playing English songs.

37. Grey's Anatomy or The Office?
Grey's. We are a few seasons behind here, and last weeks was AWFUL!

38. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back?
Saying "no" to Scott when he asked to dance in 6th grade. Awwww.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Not sure. Oprah maybe.

41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Outdoors.

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
A few times. I had a crazy streak when I was younger.

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Never used one.

44. Last book you read?
Harry Potter

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Not now. When I was younger. Unless you count the 4 year old who cuddles with me everynight!

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Some nasty campground in New York.

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Anywhere. I have never been to California.

48. Do you go to church?
Not here. Living in a lutheran country speaking a foreign language. Hard to find an English, Catholic mass.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Neither right now.

50. How long have you been out of school? 7 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home