I just looked through the camera, and I have no new pictures! Sorry! I will take some new pictures soon!
I can update on the girls though. S and E had their checkups and are both doing great! Here are the stats
S: 112 cm and 21kg (44.1 inches and 46.2lbs) (10-25th percentile height, 10-25th for weight)
E: 105.5 cm and 21.4 kg (41.5 inches and 47.1lbs) (50-75th for height, 50-75th percentile for weight)
Even thought E is almost exactly the same size as S, they are both porportinate for height and weight. They tested both girls eyes and ears and both are fine. They also tested them with pictures, and asked the to draw some pictures, solve some puzzles and do some jumping and balancing. Both girls did everything they asked no problem. The most amazing part about it was they did 90% of it in FINNISH! The girls understood and responded in mostly Finnish. E didn't know what a dog house was in Finnish, that is the only thing she used English for! I was sitting right next to her so I thought she may use English, but the doctor used Finnish and she responded in Finnish. The doctor was so impressed that the girls have only been going to Finnish daycare since December. So I guess it is official, I have two smart cookies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home