Thursday, July 12, 2007

Offline

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we will be without internet for one month! We are moving to our new apartment tomorrow and the fastest we could get internet service is 4 weeks. We will be stopping by at Mummu's once and a while and will check our mail there. If there is something urgent the best e-mail to use is P's.
Everyone is doing well, the girls are excited for their new rooms, and we have the van and a few friends lined up to help with the move. I am all set to drop the girls off at Mummu's for the day and start cleaning. The last time we saw the apartment it was GROSS. Yippie I cant wait. I am still on the good drugs for my TMJ so that should help me read the Finnish instructions on the cleaning bottles!

Hope everyone has a great month! Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home