Moving
You would think that with all the moving we do, it would be easy. But here we are one week away from yet another move and I am stressing out. I spent 6 hours today shopping. Okay it was wonderful because Mummu came over and stayed with the girls and I got to go by myself. 6 glorious hours of quiet. But the fact still remains that I have the very difficult job of finding the best deals on EVERYTHING. We moved here with 6 suitcases and the clothes on our backs. That is it. So now we are setting up our own apartment with 6 suitcases. I have spent the last year here searching the stores and making a mental list of prices and different products. There are things I love, but can't afford. There are things that I don't love, and still cant afford. Finland is expensive. Very expensive. Not to mention that we will be using this stuff for about another year then we will once again dump everything and move with 6 suitcases. Just think of all the 'stuff' you have besides clothes. That is what we have to get. It is just amazing how much 'stuff' is required for day to day living for 4 people. All I can say is that the next address (the one AFTER this next address) will be the last. I don't care what happens, I am not moving. I am going to become like one of the old people who will not move out of their house even though there is going to be a highway built through the living room.
I WILL NOT MOVE AGAIN.
Here's hoping that I don't live to regret those words!


1 Comments:
o no Denise that sucks! it is just like when we moved to saskatoon...we had to buy everything from scratch..but i bought the cheapest we could find..sofa's were used, crib from walmart, ect...and now we are moving to jordan with just 6 bags..to a furnished apartment...i so know how u feel! once back in canada I am never going to move again! not even to a house in the same area! enough is enough! best of luck to u.....:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home