Happy Mother's Day!

This morning I went for a walk and came home and the girls had presents waiting! They made these in school. EK made the flower, and SA made the pitcure frame. I wasn't expecting to cry when I opened them, but when I opened SA's I sure did! EK actually showed me her present a few weeks ago! I went to pick her up from school and she ran into her classroom and grabbed the flower and brought it to me! Her teacher laughed and told me that it was acutally a Mother's Day present! So I had a preview of EK's but SA's present was a complete suprise! This is my first Mother's Day where the girls actually understand and made something for me. I always thought that my very first Mother's Day would always be the best one, but I have to say that this one is WONDERFUL! It is so amazing to have two beautiful healthy wonderful girls! What a lucky Mommy I am!

The girls also made flowers for Mummu and Nana! Mummu will get hers tonight when we have dinner at her house, but Nana here are your flowers! We will keep them safe for you, and you can pick them up in a few weeks! We also have one for Grandma Kent and Grandma Toman as well as Grandma Jen!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home