Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Time Fun

EK in the stroller! We have been going on a lot of walks because the weather has been so warm. It has been about 40 degrees. EK is in her rain suit it is the only thing that fits over her cast!





The girls love running through all of the puddles!









Water and kids. Magnets!









They made a pretend horse out of the snowbank in our backyard!







Nothing much has been going on here. I thought I would just post some picutures of the girls playing outside. We went to the Zoo on Sunday with some friends and right after we left we got blizzard like conditions! P was out of town for the weekend on a skiing trip the girls and I picked him up from the airport and he was dealyed about 30 minutes. By the time he got his luggage the snow had stopped and now today it has been raining all day! I am so anxious for summer to be here! I want warm weather and sunshine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home