Sunday, March 25, 2007

The cast is GONE!!

Today is the big day that EK can have her cast off! They actually have us take it off at home today and then tomorrow we have to go to the health center and have her final x-ray! Here she was right before Daddy cut it off!





Here she is after! She was a bit careful with it at first... for maybe 2 minutes! We gave her a really long warm shower after we took it off and she was playing in the water and she let me wash up her arm really good. She kept saying "That feels so nice Mommy!" Her arm is pretty raw. The cast was pinching her skin and she has red marks all over her arm, so we put neosporin on it and she should be good in a few days!


What do horses have to do with cast removal??? Nothing really! We went to a small town about 45 minutes away for a long walk today because the weather is beautiful! We found these horses on our walk! EK loves horses so she was very excited! SA came down with the stomach flu today and slept through the whole walk and then just wanted to go home!


P and I went out for my birthday yesterday and Mummu babysat. Thanks Mummu! We went to a movie (my first in Finland!) The movie theatre was wonderful very spacious great stadium seating and very comfy seats! We saw the movie "Number 23" It was very good. A psychological thriller! Jim Carey was in it so I thought it must be a funny movie. I WAS WRONG!!! He was very good, but I have never seen a movie with him being so serious! Then we went to dinner at an La Famigila. Then we had dessert at Fazer cafe. We ran into friends of ours! It was a funny feeling to run into some I KNOW in Finalnd! It was nice to see them!
I think that catches everyone up with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home