Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Last week P took E horseback riding as part of her Christmas present. She LOVES horses and had a blast. We are looking into getting her lessons. She rode this horse for an hour in the rain. Thank goodness P is a great Daddy..... he was walking the horse for an hour in the rain! We started out our Christmas on Christmas Eve at Mummu's house. We went to church and then headed to Mummu's after church. We had dinner and exchanged presents. E isn't feeling good.... again. This is how she spent the first half an hour at Mummu's house. She was better once there was food and presents! S opening her presentsE carrying 'the BIG one' Mummu got the girls each a scooter. We went riding them today around the paths near our apartment. S is really good on hers. E is good for a 4 year old. Her little leg that does all the pushing gets sore! :) This morning we had a rough start to Christmas morning. We woke up to E crying in the bathroom. I went in to check on her and she had an upset tummy. She didn't want anything to do with Christmas for a while. But after some quality time on Mommy's lap and in the bathroom she was good to go. E is feeling much better now! The girls before the madness started! S brought the girls each a baby born doll and accessories. They had fun today dressing their babies and playing with the itty bitty teeny tiny toys that little girls get. I am sure I sucked 1/2 of their Christmas presents up in the vacuum today. E wanted to give S a hug. We were in the middle of opening presents and E looks at S and says "S, can I have a hug please?" It was the sweetest thing!
Daddy got some weight lifting gloves. We both have been going to the gym a lot and I have a pair of these gloves for when I lift weights and they really save my hands. So I got Daddy a pair too. He went to the gym today to try them out! He liked them!
We had a really nice skype call with our family in the US. We miss you guys and wish we could be there with you today.
Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home