Saturday, June 21, 2008

Muumimaailma

On Sunday my two friends and families took a road trip about 2 hours northeast of Helsinki to a town called Naantali. Muumi lives in Naantali. Who is Muumi?? Well, I am not quite sure! He is a big white troll kind of creature that the kids here LOVE.
Here is a picture of S going to give Muumi a hug.
How do you keep 6 kids in one place for more than a second??? One was in her stroller!

Muumi's house. There were 4 floors that you can go through.
P on his way up the stairs in Muumitalo.
E inspecting Muumi Mama's jewels!
Muumi Mama hugging E

S and my friends son going to Muumi Maiden. I think this was Muumi's girlfriend?!? I am not quite up on all of the Muumi characters!
They had a Muumi show. The character in the red dress is called Pikku Myy she is a grumpy gal always getting into trouble! When we first moved to Finland I bought E a shirt with her on it! How fitting!
There was a wooden path all around Muumi world and you would follow the path to come to a new house, or station. This station had echo trees! The kids loved yelling into them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home