Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just catching up!

I just realized that it has been a while without an update. We havent really done anything exciting, just day to day stuff. But I thought I would put up a couple of pictures.

This is my first attempt at making pulla. Pulla in Finland is like coffee bread, but not as sweet. I was surprised at how little sugar they had. There are also different kind of pulla. This one is Cardamom. There is also cinnamon, which is more fancy, so I will try that one next!


Here is SA before school one day. She was looking especially cute, so I had to take her picture! I bought her the vest while she was at school a different day. When I showed it to her she said "Oh Mom that is exactly what I like!"
Here are P and the girls cuddling in bed! They usually attack him when he gets home from work. This is what happens when he sits down!
Over the weekend we went to see Shrek 3. It was just opened here the end of August. We were so excited to see it because we love the first two Shrek movies. When we got to the theatre the lady wouldnt sell us a ticket because EK was 3yo! There is some Finnish law that they have to 5yo to see Shrek, even with a parent! She wasnt a nice lady at all! P tried to have us leave and him buy the tickets but the lady kept an eye out for us and made sure we didnt get in! She even had people watching us! All over Shrek! So we went home and looked online and found another theatre that was playing it and we bought the tickets online (by the way, the tickets said children ages 3-11) and went to the different theatre later. We walked right in, no one said a word to us! The girls LOVED the movie and popcorn! The sign says 'Shrek Kolmas' which is Shrek Three in English. They were showing it both in English and dubbed in Finnish.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home